Current Schedule Revision
Roles and Responsibilities
The UP State Load Dispatch Center is the apex body to ensure integrated operation of the power system in the State of UP. It is the strategic functional unit of Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Ltd., for discharging various functions specified under Section 32 of Indian Electricity Act 2003. The main responsibilities of UPSLDC are:
- To ensure the integrated operation of the power system in the Northern Region.
- Monitoring of system parameters and system security.
- Daily scheduling and operational planning.
- Facilitating bilateral and inter-regional exchanges of power.
- Analysis of tripping/disturbances and facilitating immediate remedial measures.
- System studies,planning and contingency analysis.
- Augmentation of telemetry, computing and communication facilities.
- Computation of energy despatch and drawal values using SEMs.
- 1. Telephone Nos. of New SLDC Control Room 1. 08004940917 2. 08004940914 (Only for Official Use)read more
- 2. MRI data of interface meters should be uploaded through Remote Upload of EASS (www.eass.upsldc.org) and the intimation regarding the same should be sent to the official Email of SLDC Energy Accounting : seea[at]upsldc[dot]orgread more
- 3. All Solar/Co-gens/RE Generators are advised to fill their basic details on RE Gen. Info module in website on link "http://www.eass.upsldc.org/eass/REPreRegistration.jsp" so that SLDC can develop the schedule and Energy Accounting window for the RE Generators with appropriate consideration of basic connectivity details.read more